Admission Procedure (Session 2018-19)
The admission procedure at ADM SR.SEC.SCHOOL, Sector-80, Faridabad is friendly and transparent.
Admission to Class Nursery :-
Eligibility: Minimum age 3+ years as on April 1st.
- Registration is the first step for seeking admission in ADM SR.SEC.SCHOOL, Sector-80, Faridabad
- Registration forms can be downloaded from the school website
- The mandatory registration fee of Rs.200/- can be paid through following modes :
Online through school website
Online Payment for Registration Receipt to be submitted to school.
By cash at Reception,ADM SR.SEC.SCHOOL, Sector-80, Faridabad.
By draft/pay order of Rs.200/- (to be drawn in favour of ADM SR.SEC.SCHOOL, Sector-80, Faridabad) to be submitted at Reception, ADM SR.SEC.SCHOOL, Sector-80, Faridabad.
- A self attested copy of birth certificate, aadhaar card, proof of residence and recent passport size photograph of ward and parents must be affixed on the form as well as before submission at the admission counter at school.
- Admission to class Nursery will be through informal interaction with parents and child.
- Date and timings for interaction will be intimated telephonically.
- Incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
- Parents are advised not to fill more than one form for an applicant.
- Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission, which will depend on the number of seats available.
- On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
Admissions (Prep - IX):-
- Admission to class X for session 2018-19 will be as per HBSE norms only.
- ADM SR.SEC.SCHOOL, Sector-80, Faridabad welcomes inquiries from eager and confident learners of class Prep- IX for session 2018-19
- On account of seats being very limited, the admission process focuses on getting to know an applicant very well through interaction & academic assessment.
- Dates/suitable time for interaction and academic assessment (Classes I-IX) will be given at the time of registration. For applicants of Prep, only interaction will be held.
Admission to Class XI:-
From academic session 2018-19,admission to Class XI in the streams of Commerce and Art Stream is proposed in order to make our school functional upto Senior Secondary level. Parents are advised to keep actively in touch with the school for information on release of advertisement and written assessment.